A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Pei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Pei, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pei graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pei has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Andrew Pei MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Leo A. Pei practice?
- Dr. Leo Pei has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Pei practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pathologists.