A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Penzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Penzi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penzi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Penzi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo John Penzi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leo J. Penzi practice?
- Dr. Leo Penzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Penzi practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.