A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Penzi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Penzi graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Penzi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital at Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leo Penzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo J. Penzi practice?
Dr. Leo Penzi practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leon Penzi, Dr. Lionel Penzi