Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Melony, sorry about spelling if incorrect!

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. not only cared for physical needs, but also my emotional and home life.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was made available due to a last minute cancelation. However I was quite aggravated that I did not see Dr. Pepa for over an after my scheduled time. I realize that the Doctors time is important but do is mine.

by Darlene h on Jun 7th, 2015

I would trust him with my life any time. He listens to your needs and never rushes . Has always helped me with any problem I have come in. His office staff are also very helpful and prompt in getting the answers y want and need. Keep up the good work have been a patient of his for 13 years.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is the best doctor.... Been coming to his office for over 10 yrs..... Always great service.

May 25th, 2015

He is always ready to listen to your problems. Great knowledge of your needs. Will not quess What the problem he knows. The best dr I have had

May 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the only mix up was with re-filling my prescription's. the nurse put them in the computer, and then she did not tell me I had to tell the Dr. what I needed, so he did not fill it out so I had to call back after I was already at the pharmacy.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thanks to the whole staff but especially to Melanie & Dr. Leo Pepa!! I'm greatly thankful for addressing all my concerns, you all went beyond to taking care of my health concerns and needs, thank you!

May 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is a very caring doctor. Today my mom and husband both had appointments and doctor was very through with their health issues, willing to answer any questions we had, but most of all his compassion is always heart felt.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very nice man, concerned and compassionate, friendly, professional.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa has been our GP for a number of years. Everyone there is very professional. Dr. Pepa and Bunny are the BEST. He always take the time to answer any and all questions.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with my provider and staff.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with the service. This office was able to see me on short notice. Dr. Pepa diagnosed my condition that day and prescribe medication to treat it.

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is so nice, I am lucky to have him as my doctor!

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Way to long of a wait an hour and half after appointment time got to see the the dr my time is as valuable as the doctorsrespwct my time also

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa is a great Doctor. He listens to what is being explained to him and gives his opinion after all the information has been covered.

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Caring doctor

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful Doctor and the nurse is so sweet. The secretaries and doctor's assistants are admirable.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa shows genuine concern for his patients and takes time to explains things. He asks if I have any questions or other health care issues or concerns during my appointment.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very professional and fast

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great office, Dr.pepa was kind and thoughtful

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have trusted Dr. Pepa for over 20 years.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love this office. Doctor is great & thorough.. Staff is friendly, welcoming, and very knowledgeable..

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

great service!!! Love the staff!!

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor, great communication very happy with everything over all.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa was attentive and addressed all my concerns. I definitely would recommend him to family and friends.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel that the doctor is a good listener and answers my questions in a truthful manner. he is very compassionate and has a very likeable personality. I would recommend him to anybody who needs a doctor.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care. Thanks you!

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is a very kind and caring doctor and the staff is great too!!!

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent as always!

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I been a patient of Dr. Pepa for 26 years. He is the best!

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Receptionist personnel are not friendly at all except for Ruby

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

N/a

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A Professional office

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Though this was my first visit, I felt very satisfied the way Dr. Peps Keenly looked into my previous doctor's recommendations and examined me Thoroughly and satifactorily addressed my concerns. I will highly recommend Dr.Pepa to my family and friends.

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like the fast registration process, well qualified staff and how professional and detailed the doctor was. I will be back.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa handled the situation. This was my first visit to Dr. Pepa.

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I want to thank Dr PEPA for his compassion, concern & patient listening to my health problems. He was so generous with his time and genuinely cared. I haven't experienced that before. I 've seen lots of Drs. But no one seemed to care, I stopped believing.

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my doctor was polite and interested in my healt concerns

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Such a great visit, I've already started to recommend people to this doctor!

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is very thorough and he takes the time to answer your questions/concerns. If I have a medical or medicine question that I am not clear on, he will explain it to me in terms that I can understand. Dr. Pepa is the best doctor I have ever had.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, Dr. Pepa is warm and friendly and answered all of my questions. Even though I was a little nervous about my upcoming procedure, Dr. Pepa helped ease my worries and took care of me.

Nov 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is the best!!!He is such a kind and caring doctor. I have been going to him for the past 5 years and I would recommend him to all.

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very understanding, thorough and takes the time to explain everything. His office staff is extremely considerate and makes the office visit pleasurable.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The front office girls are very friently and very professional.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Doctor and his staff have saved my life and I am forever grateful! I only trust this doctor and I have been a patient of his since 1980 which is 34 years.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa has always taken his time to explain test results for me to understand if it was abnormal. Front desk girls are always polite.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is a very caring compassionate doctor. He takes time to listen and does not rush.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found dr pepa about 7 yrs ago after being in an accident and it was the best choice of drs I made. Dr pepa takes his time with his patients asks questions and answers every question. Great dr and staff... 100% recommend.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great suggestions for helping my condition. Very understanding and asked good questions. In there for 35 minutes. Dr. Peps was in no hurry. He took his time and was thorough.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa is very professional, friendly and personable. He is always willing to listen and genuinely cares about me as a patient. I'm very comfortable at my appointments.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is a very caring and compassionate doctor. We've been seeing him for over 25 years and would highly recommend to to anyone!

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office staff needs to work on their politeness.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is a wonderful doctor he always addresses my concerns. Love there's still doctors like him that worry about your health and not the clock. He also has a wonderful staff always have my orders ready and I djnt have to wait a week for an order.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Pepa has always been a very professional and empathetic physician.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Mary on Oct 11th, 2014

I love this doctor he saved my life many times! Friendly and sensitive to your needs this doctor is and will always be my favorite

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa cares about his patients.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It seemed like he forgot I was there in the room waiting, but then I found out he was dealing with something else that came up while I was there.'

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa has been my Dr for over 10 years. He is one of the most thoughtful and caring doctor I have ever met. He is concerned about the whole person and is not a pill pusher.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's a great Dr n will keep seeing Dr Pepa thank you

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is very thorough and patient with me during my visits. We review health history and go over my sometimes long list of health issues. Thank you Dr. Pepa!

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr. caring , understanding , Took he's time and explains everything . I felt comfortable with Dr. Pepa .

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was clear and concise with me and helped me to understand what I needed to know. Worth the wait.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks. You guys are great.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care provider. I would recommend this doctor to anyone wanting excellent care by a caring staff.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with Dr. Pepa. he is very knowledge and answers all my questions and concerns.The nurses are fantastic.We are lucky to have him as our doctor.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is a competent physician who takes time to listen to his patients.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with Dr. Pepa. Takes his time and never rushes you out. Thank you Dr.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is very kind, patient & thorough. He has a lovely personality & disposition. He is knowledgeable & very easy to work with. He explains things without even being asked & does so in a manner that is clear and easy to understand, no arrogance.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa was very kind and took his time with me. He addressed all of my concerns with care. I am so relieved to find such a good and caring general practitioner!

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

as a long time patient of Dr. Pepa's I feel like he is a member of my family in the past and in the future I will always recommend him

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied with the care I receive at the office !

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I need my next appointment, the doctor said 4 week

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This office is great! Very friendly staff, scheduling an appointment is made easy and hardly any wait time at all for the office. Dr. Pepa addressed my concerns and he truly has a way of making me feel as though he cares about my well being. Great place!

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa is an amazing doctor. Takes his time with his patients.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i have gone to Dr. Pepa for over 30 years and i can not see me going to anyone else. he is the most caring, friendly and very concerned doctor on your health. i would recommend him to anyone. he also has a great staff that always makes you feel welcomed.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Pepa was very nice. He is personable and caring.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love this doctor and his staff. The are very friendly and do a great job of making you feel comfortable. Also I was I n and out in under 30 minutes. I will definitely refer him to friends and family. Thank you all very much

Thank you!!

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa reminded us of the "OLD" Family Dr from Years past....asking questions, empathic, listening to your concerns; referring to other Drs who can Specialize in a certain Field...Thanks DR Pepa!

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa and his staff do an excellent job. They are thorough, professional, and attentive to the patient's needs. Dr. Pepa is truly a caring and dedicated doctor.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Both my husband and I have had Dr. Pepa as our Primary Care Phycian for several years and we are both extremely satisfied with how he has addressed every one of our medical issues over the years. We highly recommend Dr. Pepa.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa is the sweetest Doctor. If he does not know he will send you to a specialist or call one right away. My whole family goes to his.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First appointment and overall was satisfied with the services. Thank you.

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was very quick but thorough. Great staff with Dr. Pepa!

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Son muy amables las enfermeras

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the Best Doctor Ever!!!!!

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I have been going to Dr Pepa for 20 years and we wouldn't dream of going to anyone else to address our needs!

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always have a good experience with Dr Pepa, genus always very thorough. He always treats you with very much respect as well as the nurses and receptionist's. They have been great! Thanks for putting up with me. Only kidding! Thanks Dr Pepa and staff

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa is the most patient, caring doctor I have ever been to.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

9:00am appt and did not see the dr until 10:15. Very long wait.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr. Pepa for as long as I can remember but I haven't seen him in a few years. Today he had a nurse practitioner take car of me while we watched and he was just as kind and soft as Dr. Pepa. If he took over the practice I would still go.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa was very thorough, concerned and helpful! Everyone in his office helped to make my appointment extremely positive.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly staff and very thoughtful and caring physician.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with Dr. Pepa and all of his staff whom always treat me and my daughter as family. Thank You and God Bless!

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have valued Dr. Pepa's knowledge and skill for many years and trust him completely.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called at 10:30 am and was given an appointment at 2:45pm the SAME day. Everyone there is so nice and helpful.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful dr!!! Is very compassionate and very understanding! Bedside manner is great!

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor!

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like dr pepa Good doc

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found him to be articulate and very professional. He listened to all of my concerns and tried to address them with the right doctor of that specialty. I have many health concerns. I was very impressed with the way he addressed them.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No bull dr, very informative and spends the time to address your questions and concerns

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa makes us feel very comfortable. He's a very caring doctor; listens to are needs and addresses accordingly. My whole family sees Dr. Pepa, for that same reason.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa is a great doctor! The reason for the long wait was my insurance companies fault not yours. Thank you Steve Norman

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

if you are looking for an experienced doctor who cares about his patients and goes out of his way to give good patient care without being patronizing, Dr. Peppa is your man.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa will take the time to listen and address any problems. He has the most gracious bed side manners of any Dr I have been to. Thanks for your wonderful service.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful Doctor and great staff.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

On a Monday I called in at 9:05am and was told to come right in and they would fit me in. Dr. Pepas staff was wonderful and made me as comfortable as you can be when you are sick. I was seen and diagnosed by Dr. Pepa and back in my car in 65 min!

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love this office. The wait is a bit too long, but I understand Dr needs to be thorough with everyone. Everyone is super friendly!

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doesn't mind or get annoyed answering any questions one may have. Very easy to talk to.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pepa and his staff are great!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent experience! I was seen within 10 minutes of walking in the door. All staff were friendly, professional and very responsive to my questions/needs.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so impressed with the waiting room, the staff, and Dr. Pepa. I am so glad that I am a patient of his.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Doctor Pepa and his staff provided excellent service. Dr. Pepa is caring, calm, thorough and never hurries his patients. His staff is friendly and professional.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa and staff are extremely organized, use the latest electronic gagets but treat people like people. I appreciated the last appointment on a friday and noticed he had two others come in as I was leaving. They care to be sure.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

While I did have a bit of a wait to see Dr. Pepa, it was well worth it. I found him calming and felt he really listened with concern to not only my wellbeing but he took the time to actually listen to all I was saying. Excellent first impression!

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor always takes the time to listen and address' my concerns the best that he can. Bedside manner excellent.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

n/a

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very understanding receptionist, very good attention by both doctor and assistants.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Me and my wife saw and talked to Dr.Pepa and it was really nice to see a fine and gentleman doctor,have a bedside manners,very thorough explaining my condition and concerns.We are satisfied with the service,including the staff who are nice too.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really enjoyed the young woman that took care of me, very nice and very professional. I am upset that I did not ask her name, she is farely new but very, very nice. Thank you. It makes a big difference on how you are treated. Big improvement!

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. Was great, but his staff didn't call in the prescriptions for 2 hours, then they only called in one of the two. Then I. Was supposed to get labs and a CT scan but couldn't because the paperwork wasn't filled out correctly.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr PEPA is a fantastic doctor and his office staff is the best. We have been going to him for about 25 years. I would not want to have another doctor. I called today with an emergency and was told to come in as soon as I could get there.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Pepa is a great doctor and he has a wonderful staff.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a great visit, but the prescriptions were not called in even after three call to the office. It took a phone call with Dr.Pepa later in the evening to get the one prescription called in to our pharmacy. Dr Pepa was wonderful.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the Best!

Customer Service show details Customer Service
by Caroline Sutherland on Mar 18th, 2013

Dr Pepa has been our family physician for over 25 years. There isn't enough space to sing praises about him. He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have experienced. He listens to his patients and at the same time is thorough with his examination. He is dearly loved by his many patients in the area and has manage to keep the second generation and perhaps even a third generation returning to him for medical care. In short , he is a treasure!

Wise show details Wise
Nov 24th, 2012

Dr. Pepa is wise. He listens, cares, takes time, recognizes his strengths and limits. He has been my doctor for 16 years. His nurse, Bonnie, is excellent also.

love;m show details love;m
Jan 6th, 2011

if it wern't for this dr. i would be dead ... he found that i had a bad case of graves disease in 98 got me the help i needed ... today i live because of him . he is a sweetheart trishie algonquin ,il

Excellent doctor experience show details Excellent doctor experience
Jul 30th, 2010

Dr. Leo Pepa took the time to make sure he had all my information, he was very patient. His full attention was on me, not on the pace of his day ahead. We discussed possibilities and recommendations. Highly recommended.

Cares show details Cares
Mar 4th, 2010

Dr Pepa is one of the most compassionate Drs I have ever dealt with. I don't believe the man has a watch since he takes the time with you he feels one needs. I never mind waiting for my appointment because I know he cares. Many members of my family go to him and feel the same. He's the Best.