by Darlene h on Jun 7th, 2015

I would trust him with my life any time. He listens to your needs and never rushes . Has always helped me with any problem I have come in. His office staff are also very helpful and prompt in getting the answers y want and need. Keep up the good work have been a patient of his for 13 years.

May 25th, 2015

He is always ready to listen to your problems. Great knowledge of your needs. Will not quess What the problem he knows. The best dr I have had

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Mary on Oct 11th, 2014

I love this doctor he saved my life many times! Friendly and sensitive to your needs this doctor is and will always be my favorite

Customer Service show details Customer Service
by Caroline Sutherland on Mar 18th, 2013

Dr Pepa has been our family physician for over 25 years. There isn't enough space to sing praises about him. He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have experienced. He listens to his patients and at the same time is thorough with his examination. He is dearly loved by his many patients in the area and has manage to keep the second generation and perhaps even a third generation returning to him for medical care. In short , he is a treasure!

Wise show details Wise
Nov 24th, 2012

Dr. Pepa is wise. He listens, cares, takes time, recognizes his strengths and limits. He has been my doctor for 16 years. His nurse, Bonnie, is excellent also.

Excellent doctor experience show details Excellent doctor experience
Jul 30th, 2010

Dr. Leo Pepa took the time to make sure he had all my information, he was very patient. His full attention was on me, not on the pace of his day ahead. We discussed possibilities and recommendations. Highly recommended.

Cares show details Cares
Mar 4th, 2010

Dr Pepa is one of the most compassionate Drs I have ever dealt with. I don't believe the man has a watch since he takes the time with you he feels one needs. I never mind waiting for my appointment because I know he cares. Many members of my family go to him and feel the same. He's the Best.