A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Podolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Podolsky, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podolsky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Podolsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Podolsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Podolsky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Podolsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Alexander Podolsky MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leo A. Podolsky practice?
- Dr. Leo Podolsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Podolsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Cardiologists.