A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Podolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Podolsky, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podolsky
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Podolsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Podolsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Podolsky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Podolsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Alexander Podolsky MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leo A. Podolsky practice?
- Dr. Leo Podolsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Podolsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Cardiologists.