Dr. Leo Polosajian MD Patient Reviews

January 13th, 2016
BEST OF THE BEST! DR. LEO!
I can try to express my gratitude for his professional, lovely and effective work ethic and decency as a human being. Same goes for the staff.

April 23rd, 2015
Dr Polosajian is a great doctor. I was referred to him by my general doctor. He takes his time to listen to his patients & is a very compassionate doctor. His staff is very helpful & accommodating as well. I would recommend him to everyone.

February 15th, 2015
Rating Leo's Office/Staffs/Not his skill yet
1. His few of Staffs are rude. They are not polite. He needs to hire polite and nice workers in his office. 2. Very Hard to get appointment in Time. 3. Wait time is very long.

November 23rd, 2011
POOR SERVICE AND UNPROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN.

November 6th, 2011
Unprofessional!
I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. He is extremely inpatient and unprofessional to other healthcare professionals as well as to his patients. Plenty of other MDs who can do what he does and are professional and kind to everyone. Not recommended at all! glm

November 10th, 2010
Dr. Leo is incredible. I've had to wait a while at his office before, but it is so worth it. He accurately diagnosed and treated my arrhythmia, and I feel a lot better now. He's a nice person, and takes a lot of time to explain the diagnoses and treatment options.

October 25th, 2010
He made me young again
I was recommended to Dr. Polosajian by my neighbor who was suffering from CHF and A-Fib. He performed an A-Fib ablation on him and literally cured him. He is able to walk over a mile a day (non-stop) without getting winded. I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, with Class 3 heart failure symptoms. I could not walk 30 to 40 feet without stopping to catch my breath. I received a special pacemaker & defibrillator (Bi-Ventricular device). I am now able to walk and jog 3 to 4 times a week. He gave me my life back. I have not been in the hospital for over 9- months. I have practically stopped using diuretics, and my heart function has improved ( they call it the "Ejection Fraction").He truly is amazing with his knowledge, skills, and judgement. I highly, highly recommend him to anyone.

April 2nd, 2010
Dr Polosajian is brilliant. He helped fix my problem and I feel much better again. I am a 57 year old grandmother and he has given me the stamina to play and spend time with them again with my pacemaker. I was feeling weak and tired and just sluggish. I would have a hard te breathing and felt as if I was about to black out but now I feel great he is cordial and polite and his staff is absolutely fantastic. I highly reccomend him

November 13th, 2009
He's Tops!
Following years of treatment by other cardiologists and complications caused by cardiac surgeons at Cedars, my life has been saved by Dr.Leo and I have continued to work at age 73 despite severe arrythmias. De. Leo and his staff instill confidence and hope!

November 9th, 2009
Joe Karaca
#1 Doctor. He saved my life

May 13th, 2008
Dr. Polosajian is simply the best!
Dr. Polosajian is the ONLY EP I can recommend in the Los Angeles area. I too travel over 50 miles to see him, and it is definitely worth it. He's a real thinker and among other things, is a real whiz at adjusting pacemaker settings to resolve PAC, PVC, bigeminy, and other issues. I'm not sure why, but no specialist I saw in New York nor here on the west coast compares to him. And he is very nice too.