A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Rozmaryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Rozmaryn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozmaryn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozmaryn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Forearm Injuries
- Ingrown Nails
- Nail loss (Onycholysis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Tendon Entrapment
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Traumatic Amputation
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozmaryn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rozmaryn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo M Rozmaryn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn practice?
- Dr. Leo Rozmaryn has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Surgeons.