Learn more about Dr. Leo Rozmaryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Rozmaryn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozmaryn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozmaryn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Forearm Injuries
- Ingrown Nails
- Nail loss (Onycholysis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Tendon Entrapment
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Traumatic Amputation
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozmaryn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rozmaryn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo M Rozmaryn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn practice?
- Dr. Leo Rozmaryn has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Orthopedic Surgeons and Rockville Surgeons.