A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Rozmaryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Rozmaryn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozmaryn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozmaryn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozmaryn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rozmaryn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo M Rozmaryn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn practice?
- Dr. Leo Rozmaryn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Rockville Surgeons.