A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Rozmaryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Rozmaryn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozmaryn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rozmaryn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo M Rozmaryn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn practice?
- Dr. Leo Rozmaryn has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Surgeons.