Dr. Leo Rozmaryn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 3rd, 2016
Goes Above and Beyond
Dr. Rozmaryn is simply amazing. He takes the time to explain exactly what is wrong and how he will fix it. A year after fixing injuries to my thumb and wrist, I slammed my hand against the edge of a sliding glass door (with the help of a big dog at the other end of the leash). I sent a text to Dr. Rozmaryn explaining what happened with pictures and asked if I should go to the ER for x-rays (it was after 6pm). He told me to come to the office right away (I was about 15 minutes away at the time). He and the staff stayed to see me and take x-rays even though the office closes at 5pm. It's nice to know that there are still doctors out there who care to go the extra mile for their patients. Not to mention the fantastic job he had done on my more serious injuries from a year ago - I have full functionality of my hand and wrist. Two thumbs up for Dr. R!!!

August 2nd, 2016
mucous cyst
Dr. Rozmaryn removed a mucous cyst on the thumb of an 88-year old patient--my sister. From the first visit through the follow up, Dr. Rozmaryn was patient and caring. He explained every step, visited twice during the day of surgery. He was terrific!

July 30th, 2016
Hand Surgery
Dr. Rozmaryn did an excellent job in correcting a trigger-finger in my dominant hand. He and his staff were the epitome of professionalism throughout the process, from my initial visit through the removal of my sutures. My function has been fully restored, with minimal discomfort. Great job!

July 23rd, 2016
I use a couple Drs here and have recommended your practice to friends and co-workers

June 27th, 2016
I have used and recommended this practice extensively over the last 15 years. For myself, Dr Barry Boden reconstructed both my left and right ACL's and reattached my superspinatus to my humerus. All three surgeries were complete successes. Dr Rozmaryn successfully operated on my friend's broken wrist and Dr Levin performed spinal surgery on that friend.

June 24th, 2016
This doctor operated on my arm and it was a disaster. The operation was a failure and he would not admit that the operation was not successful.

May 15th, 2016
He did surgery on my hand and wrist after it had been broken and incorrectly set by another doctor.He gave me back use of my hand and relief from on-going pain.

May 7th, 2016

May 5th, 2016
In the Best of Hands
I cannot recommend Dr. Rozmaryn highly enough. Though not an expert in medicine myself, it seems quite obvious that Dr. Rozmaryn is not only extremely knowledgable and skilled, but is willing to take the time to answer questions and provide explanations that enable the patient and family to be confident in his decisions and abilities. His caring manner and individual attention for my son was much appreciated. (By the way, in my opinion, any wait is well worth it to get Dr. Rosmaryn's personal attention.) His expertise appears to be state-of-the-art, and I could not have hoped for more.

April 13th, 2016
Professional, Precise, and Compassionate. Dr. Rozmaryn possesses the rare skills of being an outstanding surgeon, a caring practitioner, and one who is honest and straightforward with a diagnosis and the recommended course of treatment. And probably most importantly, he understands when pain is involved. He does his very best to mitigate pain and provides outstanding support throughout the healing process.

March 31st, 2016
All doctors should be as skilled, professional, and caring as Dr Roz. Plus he makes me laugh.
Dr Rozmaryn was a godsend when I broke my wrist in January. I got an appt as soon as the snow cleared, I got an appt for surgery the next day, he explained everything and then more, he answered texts promptly for all my questions after surgery. I never had to have a cast and am now just waiting on the scars to heal. I love that guy. The only negative is the front staff (at both Chevy Chase Surgical and at the office on Key West, well they aren't so great. BUT the staff behind the front desks are fabulous, and especially good at Chevy Chase. Class act. If I break my foot next, I am going to see this wrist surgeon:-)

March 29th, 2016
Excellent care
Immediate access to appointment/surgery. Excellent communication. Correct diagnosis the first visit. Successful surgery with no complications.