Dr. Leo Santamarina MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Pathology, and Pediatrics.
Learn more about Dr. Leo Santamarina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Santamarina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Santamarina graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Santamarina has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santamarina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo Santamarina practice?
Dr. Leo Santamarina practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Pathology, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists, Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pathologists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.