A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Scarpino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Scarpino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scarpino
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scarpino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Scarpino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarpino graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scarpino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo J Scarpino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leo J. Scarpino practice?
- Dr. Leo Scarpino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leo Scarpino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.