Dr. Leo Joseph Scarpino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Leo Scarpino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Scarpino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Scarpino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, and Knee Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarpino graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scarpino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scarpino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo J. Scarpino practice?
Dr. Leo Scarpino practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.