A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Schug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Schug is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Schug graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schug has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo A Schug MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo A. Schug practice?
- Dr. Leo Schug has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Schug practices Internal Medicine near Sun Prairie, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Sun Prairie Internists.