A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Sher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Sher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Sher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leo Sher practice?
- Dr. Leo Sher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Sher practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.