A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Spector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spector has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Reuben Spector MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Leo R. Spector practice?
- Dr. Leo Spector has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Spector practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC and Matthews, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.