A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Spector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spector has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Reuben Spector MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Leo R. Spector practice?
- Dr. Leo Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Spector practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.