A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Stelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stelzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Stelzer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelzer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stelzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Stelzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leo Stelzer practice?
- Dr. Leo Stelzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Stelzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons.