A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Stelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelzer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stelzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Stelzer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelzer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stelzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Stelzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leo Stelzer practice?
- Dr. Leo Stelzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Stelzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons.