A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Stephens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Stephens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stephens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Patrick Stephens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leo P. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Leo Stephens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Stephens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harper Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Harper Woods Surgeons.