A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Stephens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Stephens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stephens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Patrick Stephens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leo P. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Leo Stephens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Stephens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harper Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Harper Woods Surgeons.