Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Stephens
Dr. Leo Stephens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI, with another office in Harper Woods, MI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stephens is affiliated with Henry Ford Cottage Hospital, Bon Secours Cottage Health Services and Grosse Pte. He speaks English.
Dr. Leo Stephens has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Leo Stephens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Zacharias
Saint Clair Shores, MI 0.01 mi23
Dr. Laurie Donaldson
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics
Saint Clair Shores, MI 0.01 mi16
Dr. Anthony Cucchi
Saint Clair Shores, MI 0.38 mi14