A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Stinnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Stinnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Stinnett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stinnett graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Stinnett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Gaston Stinnett MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leo G. Stinnett practice?
- Dr. Leo Stinnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Stinnett practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.