Surgeons

6641 E Baywood Ave
Ste B3
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-827-7979
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Dr. Stinnett is quite possibly the most uncaring doctor in AZ.  |  show details
by Alexis Zafeiriou on Mar 29th, 2014

I would have gotten better care at a free clinic. He wasted 4 months of my life claiming that he was waiting on insurance approval for my mastectomy when it needed no authorization at all. I finally went to a doctor that listens, Dr. Eden. I had my mastectomy this week and the biopsy of it showed that I had precancer. I would've lost my life waiting on Dr. Stinnett's office staff. A good doctor realizes that you know your body better than anyone...even more than him.

|  bad surgeon  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

Performed hernia surgery, was supposed to be orthoscopic and I ended up with a huge cut from my belly button down. He told my wife he had to remove extra tissue but did not elloborate. Then he would not explain why I had the huge cut at the next visit, not did he put it in the report my regular dr was given. He did not put stiches in it to close it up and a month after surgery it is still open. He was rude and uncaring...not a good dr.

|  Great surgeon, less-than great administrator  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2008

Dr. Stinnett performed an excellent breast cancer lumpectomy, but communication was not as timely as I would have liked (giving written orders to staff, responding to phone calls, etc.).