A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Sullivan, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Sullivan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Patrick Sullivan MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Leo P. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Leo Sullivan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leo Sullivan practices Surgery and Phlebology near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Surgeons and New Hartford Phlebologists.