Learn more about Dr. Leo Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Sullivan, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Sullivan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo P. Sullivan practice?
Dr. Leo Sullivan practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Phlebology, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Surgeons, New Hartford Phlebologists, and New Hartford Critical Care Practitioners.