Overall Review

2.9

March 14th, 2016
I agree with everyone here except the one that thinks he is a good Doctor, he never is on time and always doing the same test every 4 weeks, you dont need appointments that close, it is all about the insurance..... I have no respect for you or the way you practice.. You take advantage of my parents... You never do anything in the office half the time except listen to yourself talk......

August 31st, 2014
Terrible Physician, Hateful Demeanor, Disgusting Breath
This man is so full of himself and worried about his own ego and billing Medicare that his license should be revoked. I had to endure his yelling in my face with his horrible breath in the ICU while my Mom was in critical condition that I had no right to any details on her lab work and who did I think I was for asking. He told me I was micromanaging and questioning him and he was the one with the license and I should know my place. He then handed me 8 pages of copied lab work and said here you go, figure it out. Really? Unbelievable. In the midst of such a serious health crisis with my beloved Mom, this guy sucks. I cannot believe people like this are allowed to practice and allegedly take care of people. And oh, one more thing, he told my Mom while she was laying in the hospital bed with two gaping surgery wounds that he told her a month ago she should have had the surgery then and it was her fault she didn't listen to him then. Are you kidding me? If you go to this guy, you get what you deserve. He is like Hitler. Someone should revoke his privileges at Palms of Pasadena Hospital.

August 31st, 2014
The worst, mean doctor ever!
Run, don' walk away from this physician. He is rude, condescending and your typical demi-god that gives physicians a bad rap. He is unprofessional and uncaring and in the midst of a crisis was more worried about arguing about his ego than helping our loved one. Shame on him. If you go to him, expect this type of treatment and nothing else. Palms of Pasadena should revoke his privileges.

October 4th, 2012
Do not recommend
This Dr. never runs on time, always behind. It could be 2+ hrs from your appointment time before you leave the office, very frustrating. I agree with previous comment, the amount of tests/lab works he orders is ridiculous, at least once every 6-8 weeks or so. Not sure if he uses lab testing as a form of making patients come back for check ups almost every month, and that is his way of making money, as I did not see any reason in repeated lab works if they were coming back with rather consistent results and nothing out of the ordinary to be concerned about. I cannot say this Dr. does not know medicine, I do think he is a very knowledgable Dr., yet, I cannot say he is a "good" Dr., the one you can truly count on when you need immediate attention, he is more of a Dr. for people with minor issues or chronic/ongoing illnesses where time is not a key factor.

November 25th, 2011
Very caring doctor Has always been there for me and my family when we needed him.His staff is great.

February 24th, 2009
Too Many Tests
This doctor has people coming back too soon especially if you have good insurance.