A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Todd is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Todd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo W Todd DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo W. Todd practice?
- Dr. Leo Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Todd practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.