A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Treciokas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Treciokas is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Treciokas graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Treciokas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo John Treciokas MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Leo J. Treciokas practice?
- Dr. Leo Treciokas has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Treciokas practices Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.