Dr. Leo Treysman Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leo Treysman?

Internet Security Consultant

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I was in a car accident which messed my shoulder up and I have been in pain for the 15 years because of it. I hurt my back about a year ago and I have had to go to the ER a handful of times since then to control my pain levels. Dr. Leo Treysman 100percent ignored me as a patient and said "He checked my charts and it seems to him that I am just an addict and he cannot help me at all." I asked him "What I should do? I am in such bad pain I cannot sleep and am having thoughts of suicide to end this unrelenting pain". Leo Treysman replied there's really nothing I can do for you and you can leave now. It's frightening that he is treating and abusing patients in my hometown. I am not surprised others have similar stories regarding this Dr. Leo Treysman I don't have anything against him as a human being, however I am going to do eveything in my power to prevent this man from abusing other patients. He accused me of being an addict yet I was only taking my prescribed medication as it was prescribed and don't use "street drugs". Suppose I was an addict should an addict that is in pain and suicidal just be shown the door or given some sort of medical advice or treatment. It absolutely scares me that my fellow citizens could be turned down medical care by this grotesque facade of a doctor.

M.D really?

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Not sure how he became an M.D. I'd rather see a veterinarian before him again at least they do an exam.

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Leo Treysman is an awesome doctor who is caring and professional. I would recommend him to my family and friends.