A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Treyzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Treyzon, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Treyzon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Ichthyosis Bullosa of Siemens
- Nutrition Disorders
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Treyzon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Treyzon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Treyzon MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo Treyzon practice?
- Dr. Leo Treyzon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Treyzon practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.