Dr. Leo Treyzon MD Patient Reviews

4.7

July 8th, 2016
excellent overall experience!

October 13th, 2015
Great combination of real world skill (which I value most) with a friendly bed-side manner. I really like the office staff too...very courteous.

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Treyzon takes his time and you never feel rushed with him. He makes sure you understand everything before you leave his office

February 23rd, 2012
Colonscopy Procedure without Anesthesia
I was apprehensive about having the colonoscopy procedure. I did not want anesthesia. Dr. Treyzon did my colonoscopy without any pain medication while I was wide awake. He communicated with me as he proceeded with the procedure to make sure I was not in any discomfort. His surgical skills, bedside manner, professionalism and concern for me as his patient was impeccable. He followed up with me personally after the procedure to review my results. I would recommend to anyone that is apprehensive about having the procedure to make an appointment with Dr. Treyzon and get it done. You will be glad you did as putting it off can allow serious medical conditions go undetected. Cedars Sinai should be proud to have such a fine upstanding physician practicing at their hospital. ..I can not speak highly enough about him.

January 31st, 2011
thank GOD I found Dr. Treyzon!
I honestly never write reviews on these things, but after seeing Dr. Treyzon (who is a gastroenterology specialist) I feel compelled to take a minute and review him and the office. Dr. Treyzon made me feel so relaxed at the appointment, which was a HUGE relief concerning the delicate nature of the problem I was having (I will spare everyone the details...) I give his bedside manner an A++. I also really felt like Dr. Treyzon had vast knowledge of the subject matter and offered different alternatives to me for treatment. Really made me feel at ease. I had to wait about 10-15 minutes to be seen -I wish I had filled out the paperwork at home before the appointment like his secretary has suggested over the phone when I made the appointment. Overall, I had a great experience there and would highly recommend him to anyone with GI issues!! My life has been changed!!

September 8th, 2010
THE BEST IN THE FIELD
I HIGHLY RECOMMENT DR. TREYZON. He is the most knowledgeable, and up-to-date in his field. He cares about his patients, and shows it. He WILL make all of his patients feel better. He gets to the root of the problem, and will heal you.

July 28th, 2010
Susan G.
Dr. Treyzon is a wonderful doctor who loves what he does and it shows. I had been suffering from nausea and weakness for about a month when I went to Dr. Treyzon. I went to my physician before coming to Dr. Treyzon and she couldnt figure out my problem but Dr Treyzon was able to hear my situation over the phone and told me what he thought it might be and then when I went to his office and did some tests, he was exactly right. I had an infection that he suspected over the phone. He was able to diagnose the problem and I also had a colonoscopy done with him. He is extremely caring and called to follow up to make sure I was feeling better. This is my third colonoscopy over 15 years and I have never felt more like I was in good hands than with Dr. Treyzon. I highly highly recommend him.

September 17th, 2009
dr treyzon is a great doctor who makes you feel comfortable and takes all the time you need.