Learn more about Dr. Leo Twiggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Twiggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Twiggs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Twiggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Twiggs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Placental Site Trophoblastic Tumor
- Pregnancy Complications
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Twiggs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Twiggs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo B Twiggs MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leo B. Twiggs practice?
- Dr. Leo Twiggs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Twiggs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and El Paso, TX.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Albuquerque Oncologists.