A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Tynan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Tynan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Tynan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tynan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tynan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Costello Tynan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo C. Tynan practice?
- Dr. Leo Tynan has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Tynan practices Internal Medicine near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Internists.