A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Tynan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Tynan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Tynan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tynan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tynan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tynan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo C. Tynan practice?
Dr. Leo Tynan practices Internal Medicine near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Internists.