Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Villaroman
Dr. Leo Villaroman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Big Spring, TX, with other offices in Big Spring, TX and Odessa, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Villaroman is affiliated with Odessa Regional Medical Center, Medical Center Hospital and Odessa Regional Hospital. Dr. Villaroman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leo Villaroman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine