A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leobardo Elizondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leobardo Elizondo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leobardo Elizondo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Elizondo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Elizondo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leobardo Elizondo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leobardo Elizondo practice?
- Dr. Leobardo Elizondo has 1 office location.
Dr. Leobardo Elizondo practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Primary Care Doctors.