A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Cohen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon A Cohen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Leon Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Cohen practices Family Medicine near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Merritt Island Family Physicians.