A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Abram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Abram, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abram graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Jay Abram MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon J. Abram practice?
- Dr. Leon Abram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Abram practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons.