Learn more about Dr. Leon Abram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Abram, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abram
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abram Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abram graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Jay Abram MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon J. Abram practice?
- Dr. Leon Abram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Abram practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Danville Surgeons.