A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Aleksandrovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Aleksandrovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Aleksandrovich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleksandrovich graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Aleksandrovich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aleksandrovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon D. Aleksandrovich practice?
Dr. Leon Aleksandrovich practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Paramus, NJ.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.