A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Baginski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Baginski, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Baginski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- In office sterilization and endometrial ablation
- Management and repair of pelvic organ prolapse
- Minimially invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery. Treatment of bleeding
Education & Awards
Dr. Baginski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baginski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Joseph Baginski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leon J. Baginski practice?
- Dr. Leon Baginski has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Baginski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.