A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Benson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Stanley Benson MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leon S. Benson practice?
- Dr. Leon Benson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leon Benson practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL.
See Glenview Orthopedic Surgeons and Glenview Surgeons.