A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Benson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Stanley Benson MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leon S. Benson practice?
- Dr. Leon Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Benson practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Orthopedic Surgeons and Glenview Surgeons.