A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Briggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Briggs, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Briggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Pikeville Methodist Hosp, Pikeville, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon B Briggs MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leon B. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Leon Briggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Briggs practices Anesthesiology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Anesthesiologists.