A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Garner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Garner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Cooper Garner MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon C. Garner practice?
- Dr. Leon Garner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leon Garner practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists.