Dr. Leon Charkoudian Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Leon Charkoudian?

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Dr. Charkoudian is a superior doctor. . I have had retina surgery with him and the results have truly been extraordinary. He is kind, calm, reassuring and compassionate. He has made himself available to me personally 24/7 after surgery. Sometimes the wait time at his office can be long but that is because he spends time explaining a diagnosis and answers all questions. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone seeking an extraordinary doctor.

Mrs.

Posted on July 13th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Charkoudian for a retinal tear. They took me right away and everyone was extremely courteous and solicitous. I was impressed with the staff and the Dr. , as well as the results of the laser repair.

Patient

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, kind staff. I have Dr. Charkoudians phone number. He is always available, great bedside manner. Remembers family members when I have an appointment and is very decent man. The most important fact is that the Dr. is an excellent surgeon, repairing my detached retina and having my eyesight improve without losing one iota of sight. His background is A1 and I would not hesitate to recommend the doctor to anyone in need of his services. A1.

good experience

Posted on December 16th, 2013

My visit to Dr. Charkoudian this morning was a very good experience. The office was neat and clean and the staff was very pleasant. Dr Charkoudian seems very nice and interested in his patients. I was very happy with my visit.

Thank you!

Posted on August 12th, 2013

While vacationing on the shore with my family, I had a mishap and needed to see an ophthalmologist. From making the appointment with the office staff through the procedure to correct the issue, Dr. Charkoudian and his staff put me at ease with their professionalism, kindness and exceptional bedside manner. I arrived at the office extremely anxious and nervous and left knowing I had received expert care by a dedicated, compassionate professional. I would strongly recommend Dr. Charkoudian to anyone looking for an eye doctor. I only wish I lived close enough to have him as my regular Ophthalmologist!

Posted on June 26th, 2013

Very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Charkoudian made me feel very comfortable and at ease with my situation. Would recommend him to anyone! His staff was very professional and prompt. My wife and I were very pleased and look forward to follow-up visits!

Posted on October 21st, 2017