A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Cheng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Yee-Yuen Cheng MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon Y. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Leon Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Cheng practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Internists and Sunnyvale Pediatricians.