A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Cheng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Yee-Yuen Cheng MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon Y. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Leon Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Cheng practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Internists, Sunnyvale Pediatricians, and Sunnyvale Sports Medicine Doctors.