A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Chipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Chipman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Chipman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chipman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Chipman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Dee Chipman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon D. Chipman practice?
- Dr. Leon Chipman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Chipman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Frisco, CO.
See Frisco Surgeons.