A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Chow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans