A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Clarke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon E. Clarke practice?
Dr. Leon Clarke practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.