Learn more about Dr. Leon Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Costa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Costa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Costa graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Costa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon N Costa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon N. Costa practice?
- Dr. Leon Costa has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Costa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.