A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Crumley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Crumley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Crumley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crumley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Albert Crumley MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon A. Crumley practice?
- Dr. Leon Crumley has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Crumley practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.