Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  RN-daughter of one of his patients  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

I dislike the recent way my mother who has been his patient for many years case was handled. She is almost 80 years old and after multiple cancellations by his office since he was out ill,it was found that her blood count was low and she needed tranfusing. She was given 1 transfusion and became confused and restless. She was administered 2 drugs of which the last one was thorazine and became agitated and was released from the hospital with a low blood count that weekend(she would not stay).Upon my sisters return to the Drs. office on that Monday he discharged her and did not give her an immediate referral to another Doctor with a hgb of 8.4. This treatment was done in front of my cousin who was visiting with my mom in the hospital and spoke with the Dr. at length. She is also an attorney and minister. I was on my way from out of town. I am very displeased.

|  A DAY AT THE DR.'S OFFICE  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

THIS IS A GREAT PRATICE,HOWEVER EXPECT TO SPEND THE DAY WAITING TO BE SEEN.THE LONGEST I'VE WAITED WAS 6 HOURS,THEN ANOTHER 1-2 HOURS WAITING IN THE EXAMINE ROOM.TALK ABOUT CRAZY.A CHANGE GONNA COME REAL SOON!

|  bushyhead  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

great Dr. if only the wait time could drastically be reduced.I WAITED 5 HOURS BEFORE BEING PUT INTO EXAMINE ROOM.THEN ANOTHER 1 AND A HALF HOUR BEFORE ... SEEING THE DOCTOR I MUST GO TO MY PLAN B.ANOTHER EXCELLENT DOCTOR.CAN'T DO THE WAIT ANYMORE.