inactive

Leon Crumley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 22nd, 2015
Excellent doctor.

November 16th, 2015
Excellent bedside manner. Personable with patients. Love what he does; very concerned about his patients. We'll respected amongst peers.

February 23rd, 2015
Rude Office Staff
Called for assistance to locate medical records - no, I don't know where you might find them I wasn't here at that time. To make matters worst before I got to the unhelpful person on the phone, I called the medical records line and the voice mail was full. Poor service for the elderly in Detroit. Dr - your staff is a reflection of you and the first impression.

April 10th, 2012
RN-daughter of one of his patients
I dislike the recent way my mother who has been his patient for many years case was handled. She is almost 80 years old and after multiple cancellations by his office since he was out ill,it was found that her blood count was low and she needed tranfusing. She was given 1 transfusion and became confused and restless. She was administered 2 drugs of which the last one was thorazine and became agitated and was released from the hospital with a low blood count that weekend(she would not stay).Upon my sisters return to the Drs. office on that Monday he discharged her and did not give her an immediate referral to another Doctor with a hgb of 8.4. This treatment was done in front of my cousin who was visiting with my mom in the hospital and spoke with the Dr. at length. She is also an attorney and minister. I was on my way from out of town. I am very displeased.

June 12th, 2011
A DAY AT THE DR.'S OFFICE
THIS IS A GREAT PRATICE,HOWEVER EXPECT TO SPEND THE DAY WAITING TO BE SEEN.THE LONGEST I'VE WAITED WAS 6 HOURS,THEN ANOTHER 1-2 HOURS WAITING IN THE EXAMINE ROOM.TALK ABOUT CRAZY.A CHANGE GONNA COME REAL SOON!

April 28th, 2011
bushyhead
great Dr. if only the wait time could drastically be reduced.I WAITED 5 HOURS BEFORE BEING PUT INTO EXAMINE ROOM.THEN ANOTHER 1 AND A HALF HOUR BEFORE ... SEEING THE DOCTOR I MUST GO TO MY PLAN B.ANOTHER EXCELLENT DOCTOR.CAN'T DO THE WAIT ANYMORE.