A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon De Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon De Leon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon De Leon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. De Leon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. De Leon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Cervantes De Leon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon C. De Leon practice?
- Dr. Leon De Leon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon De Leon practices Family Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Baldwin Park Primary Care Doctors.