A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Ewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Ewin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Ewin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ewin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Henry Ewin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Ewin practice?
- Dr. Leon Ewin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Ewin practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Moreno Valley Primary Care Doctors.