A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Ewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Ewin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ewin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Ewin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ewin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Henry Ewin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Ewin practice?
- Dr. Leon Ewin has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Ewin practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.