A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Davis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Franklin Davis DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon F. Davis practice?
- Dr. Leon Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Davis practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons and Omaha Dentists.