A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Feldman, Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Feldman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon A. Feldman practice?
Dr. Leon Feldman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Cardiologists.