Dr. Leon Freedman MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Houston, TX

July 11th, 2016
Dr Freedman is awesome, my son LOVES him, have been going to him for 11 years, and have recommended many others to him, all of which really like him

June 28th, 2012
Best Dr
I love Dr Freedman, even better so does my son. He always takes the time to talk to you, find out everything that is going on, and lets you know all of the options and doesnt pressure you into any particular one. Hes great with my son, to the point that he doesnt want to see any other doctor, and the wait time is almost non-existant. Scheduling annual exams should be done at least a month in advance, ust because the schedule does fill fast; however I have never had a problem getting my son in for a sick visit within a couple of hours. By far the best experience I have had with any doctor over the last 7 years we have been seeing him.

June 11th, 2012
Too many patients
Dr. Freedman's practice has changed since the office moved to the West Campus of Tx Children's hospital. The staff is very busy and do not offer the same care as they used to. Dr. Freedman's time spend is very rushed and rehearsed, he does not show interest in the parent's opinion. He does not followup on referals or diagnostic care. He missed Apnea in my son after I told him on several visits. I had to call and demand a test, then upon the results, the office called for a referral. I do not recommend his office for a sick child.

March 11th, 2011
He is the worlds best doctor. He is very kind to all his patients. And never orders tests unless its necessary. I would not see any other physician.