A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Frid-Honigsblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Frid-Honigsblum is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Frid-Honigsblum, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frid-Honigsblum graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Frid-Honigsblum has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Frid Frid-Honigsblum MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leon F. Frid-Honigsblum practice?
- Dr. Leon Frid-Honigsblum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Frid-Honigsblum practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.