A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Futoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Futoran is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Futoran graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Futoran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon DR Futoran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leon D. Futoran practice?
- Dr. Leon Futoran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Futoran practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.