A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Grobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Grobler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grobler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grobler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Grobler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grobler graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Jacobus Grobler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon J. Grobler practice?
- Dr. Leon Grobler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Grobler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT.
See Sun City Orthopedic Surgeons.