A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Grobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Grobler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Grobler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grobler graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Jacobus Grobler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon J. Grobler practice?
- Dr. Leon Grobler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Grobler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT.
See Sun City Orthopedic Surgeons.